For easier understanding we will use the following example of using an IF condition.
We will set the lighting of a light spot, which is activated by a motion sensor, being also conditioned by the level of external light detected by iMeteo (Module outdoor weather sensor), where we assume that the point light may only illuminate when the brightness level is 0 or 1.
Steps configuration (according to the earlier example):
1. In Mordomus iThink Home Menu, press button: Configurations
2. In the Configurations window -> Functions, press button: IF Conditions
3. In the IF conditions window:
3.1. Press button:
4. In the Conditions IF window -> IF Condition:
4.1. In Description, press the button:
and enter a name for the condition (Ex .: "cond illumination light ext..")
4.1.1. The alphanumeric keypad, press button: Ok
Note: For the function is active, always check that the activation status box: Enable is selected;
4.2. Select the Periodic activation box, and activate the function within a specific period of time (From: and To :).
Let us now turn to the definition of the conditions for this function:
4.3. In Condition 1 -> if you press the button:
and select Input;
4.3.1. Press button:
and in the Input Selection window, select the input from the list (our example: Select the motion detector that will light the light spot condicionadamente) you want and press the button: Ok
Dica: In the selection of the device(s) (Select input), use the filter zone, to easily locate the device (input) that you want, filtering them by type, floor and division.
4.3.2. The next tab allows only the selection of "=" since we selected type input has no multi-values. If the input is a multi-value input (sensor temperature, light, analog input, etc.) would be able to select "=", ">" and "<".
4.3.3. The next tab allows the selection of only "1" since we selected type input has no multi-values. If the input is a multi-value input (sensor temperature, light, analog input, etc.), there would be the possibility of selecting the value with resolution that provides input;
- temperature sensors have temperatures in accordance with the resolution that it provides;
- The light and wind speed sensors provide values 0 to 9;
- The analog inputs provide values from 0 to 100;
- Each type of input available the values according to the type of information they acquire.
4.4. In the second if (Condition 1) press the button:
and select Input again;
4.4.1. Press the button:
and select the iMeteo temperature sensor;
4.4.2. The next tab select "<";
126.96.36.199. The next tab, press the button:
and select 2 (our example: interests that this function is only performed on the values 0 and 1, we will then select the value 2). Thus the second condition is performed only when the value of iMeteo temperature sensor is less than 2, then only becomes true with 0 or 1;
4.5. Press the button: Apply
It is available OR you even functions that may still contain two conditions are.
5. On the Conditions window IF, THEN press the Running tab
5.1. Press the button: and Outputs Selection window, select the output you want (our example: point of light) .
5.1.1. We may add several Outputs and these can also be defined in the Outputs selection list in time of work and level if Output permits. You can also set the time period in which these outputs are active for this IF function by setting this period the buttons: 00:00:00 to 00:00:00
Tip: In the device(s) selection (Output Select), use the filter zone, to easily locate the device (output) you want, filtering them by type, floor and division.
- If start times are set equal to the time of the end, it is provided a single Outputs input field, which means no tax time conditioning this condition;
- If the start time and end are different, the period 24 is divided into two hours as the set and each of these two periods will have two available outputs the input fields;
5.1.2. It is also available the possibility of associating the Composite functions playlist contained in: Quick Menu
- General Features, Quick Menu-Scenarios / Custom Functions, Surround Sound and intrusion alarms. To add these functions press button:
and select the function type, the Function / Zone and Ação.
- can add a new IF Condiction in IF condition button: New