To access the Mordomus iThink system is necessary to perform the login validation provided Configurator, Administrator or User. After login validation you will have access to Mordomus iThink Home, which thereby allows you to access features.
1. Select the user profile (Administrator, Configurator or User);
2. On the keyboard, type the input code;
3. To validate, press button:
The Mordomus iThink predefined login codes are:
- User: 8787
- Administrator: 2121
- Configurator: 6699
- Switch off the CPU Mordomus: 4444
- The LogOff button allows to exit the user session.
- In LogOff Mode the Mordomus iThink continues to perform all functions, only not allowing the user interaction with the console.