1. In Mordomus iThink Home Menu, press the button: Quick Menu
2. On the Quick Menu Window -> Scenarios / Custom functions, press button:
2.1. On the alphanumeric keypad, enter a description for the function and press: OK
3. On the Quick Menu Window -> Devices, press button:
and select the device(s) to trigger. To each device you can set the type of action, its duration and execution, if the device allows it.
3.1 In Action press
(ON 100%) or % (percentage level) and set the level at which you want the device (output) is activated;
- The Flashing Warning does not allow the definition of time and the output will maintain the status it had before starting the burst. You should not trigger fluorescent lamps or other slow start systems, intermittently. You can only activate the flashing in lighting and sockets outputs.
3.2. In Length, with buttons:
set the time during which the output (device) is active,
3.3. In Running, press button:
Set the timeout value before execution or select Immediate for immediate excution.
3.4 In the Output Selection window, press button: Ok
TIP: In the device selection (Output Select), use the Filter zone, to easily locate the device (output) you want, filtering them by Type, Floor and Division.
4. After you have added the required devices, press button: Exit and you can see the function in Quick Menu window.
- Devices that you choose in creating function (Quick Menu -> Device) can be sequenced or manually ordered by buttons:
- You can insert directly, a new device (Quick Menu -> Devices) before a device that has in the Devices list, using button: