1. At Mordomus Main Menu, press button: Quick Menu
2. At Quick Menu window -> Scenarios / Customized Functions
, press button:
2.1. At alphanumeric keyboard, type a description for the function and press button : Ok
3. At Quick Menu window -> Devices
, press button: and select device(s) to actuate.
To each device there can be defined a type of Action, Duration and Execution, depending on the permissions of the device.
- The intermittent action does not allow the definition of time and the status will be kept the same as was before initiating the intermittent cycle. It must not be activated on florescent lamps or other systems with slow take-off. It is possible to set this action in lighting and plugs.
3.2. At Duration, using buttons:define the time duration which the output (device) will be active;
3.3. At Execution, using button: define the time lenght before the execution to take efect or select immediately for an immediate execution.
3.4. At Selection of Output window, press button: Ok
TIP: At selection of device (Output Selection), use the filter zone to easier locate the devices that you look for, filtering by Type, Floor and Room.
4. After selecting/adding the wished devices, press button: Exit and the function will be visible at Quick Menu window,
- The devices that you choose, in the creation of functions (Quick-Menu->Devices), can be sequenced or arranged manually using of buttons:
- You can insert a new device (Quick Menu->Devices) within existing devices at the list of Devices, using button